Tuesday, August 18, 2009

New Stuffs!



New Stuffs!

Cadian Vox-Man Holmes Banner Carrier Burley
Cadian Sniper man Alexios Medic Blitzen
I've Decked my Command Sqaud to be a sqaud that hangs back and yells the orders,and so they have some long ranged weaponry. However,I've still equipped them to be able hold off helbrect and 5 Termis with lighting Claws. It was thier finest hour without a doubt! I still have to fix their painting up,right now it's a wee bit crappy because i need new brushes and it was a speed-job.
Alright! Time for my veterans. With flamers,meltagun,and plasmagun, these guys have lots of great weapons at their disposal,along with looking kool with all of their baggage and backpacks n junk. Some of my favorite models. Conversion work is mine,except the SM backpack ones.
Heavy Flamer Vet Melta&Plasma Guns, and Flamer
Mortar,and Several Normal Vets. Above Shot,showing all the guys.
That's all for now,but as a finisher, here's a vid from my friend Jacob!


No comments:

Post a Comment